India’s marvellous beauty has grabbed the attention of the whole world, and Hong Kong is not an exception. It is a Chinese special administrative region; whose citizens wish to explore the diverse culture of India.
The government of India receives a massive number of Indian visa applications from this country; which is why it has made the Indian visa application system online, from applying to receiving. Now, citizens of Hong Kong can apply for an Indian visa using their fingertips and receive its electronic form on their provided email address.
Designated seaports and airports:
The tourists from Hong Kong with an India visa electronic form can enter India from the following designated entry points:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Travelkhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Famous places to visit in India:
Some of the best tourist destinations in India for Hong Kong citizens are:
- Mahabodhi Temple, Bodh Gaya, Bihar
- Hemis Monastery, Ladakh
- Rishikesh, the world capital of yoga, Uttarakhand
- Taj Mahal, Agra, Uttar Pradesh
- Tawang Monastery, Arunachal Pradesh
- Rumtek Buddhist Monastery, Sikkim
- Gir Sanctuary, Gujarat
- Varanasi, the spiritual capital of India
- Goa, the fun capital of India
- Andaman and Nicobar
India-Hong Kong relations:
Relations between India and Hong Kong can be estimated with the fact that both of these Asian countries are each other’s seventh largest trading partner. Citizens of these two countries feel safe and secure when with each other. And, visiting Buddhist monasteries and temples evoke a feeling of solace in the minds of travellers.
Famous cuisines and beverages of IndiaMomo, Meat Pie, Kashmir Pulao, Kachori Sabji, kahwah, Lucknowi Biryani, Thenthuk, Bombay Sandwich, Gajar Halwa, Roasted crab food, Idli, Poha, Khasta Kachori, Sambar vada, Masala Dosa, Coconut Water, Chicken Chilli, Lassi, Sharbat, Boiled/spicy potato, and so on.
Temperament of Indians:
Soft-hearted, welcoming, cheerful, religious and sympathetic.
Things to remember when visiting India on an Indian visa:
- Don’t talk to the people from suspicious and unknown organizations or agencies
- Never, especially at night or alone, go to unlit or dark areas alone.
- Don’t give money or food to monks or beggars coming to you for it; you should ignore and stay from them, as they can be thieves or snatchers.
- Don’t eat oily and fried food during your visit, as it may lead to digestive issues.
- Never visit India in the summer if you can’t bear its hot season.
- Don’t forget to have your valid Indian visa in your pocket/purse to show it when asked.
- Keep some cash in your pocket every time when going somewhere because most small shopkeepers and rural-people accept only cash.
- Never forget to value the cultural beliefs of Indians, so don’t kiss or hug your better half publicly or in family restaurants. And, you should wear modest clothes when visiting religious places, shrines, etc.
- Put off your shoes or sleepers before entering religious places.
- Stay in only highly-reputed and registered places with reliable, clean records and security systems.
- Transit Travel
- Tourist travel
- Medical Travel
- Business Travel
- Employment Travel
- Project Travel
- Intern Travel
- Student Travel
E-visa India Support center
- Whatsapp : +91-9810358689