Applicants may fill the online application form by going to the tab placed below. Once the form is filled and submitted, the applicant must print the completed application form and sign and submit the physical copy along with the supporting documents and the Passport to the concerned Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC) or directly at the Indian Mission on the scheduled appointed date. The instructions for filling the form and scheduling the appointment can be seen at Instructions for Regular Visa Application.
STEP BY STEP REGULAR INDIA VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
- Apply Online. Fill and Submit the India Visa Application Form Securely.
- Submit Documents. Submit your application with required. documents at Indian Visa Application Center or at Indian Mission.
- Collect Passport, INDIA VISA. Receive your passport/visa from. Indian Mission/Visa Application Center.
Documents Required For India VISA.
Generally, the following documents are required for obtaining Indian Visa. However, the requirement may vary from country to country.
• Passport, in unique, with a base legitimacy of a half year as on the date of accommodation of application for India visa. The passport should have at least two blank pages. Duplicate of the passport (first four pages and underwriting of augmentation of legitimacy assuming any) ought to be connected
- One ongoing identification size colour photo delineating full face.
- Proof of Residence: Either a duplicate of National ID Card or Utility Bill, for example, electricity, phone or water bill
- Proof of Profession: Certificate from the business. If there should be an occurrence of understudies, duplicate of Identity card from the instructive establishment is to be appended.
- Proof of Financial soundness: Endorsement of outside cash comparable to the US $150/ – per candidate or duplicate of global Visa or refreshed bank proclamation demonstrating adequate equalization to back movement to India.
The status of Visa Application can be seen on the link for Visa Enquiry. The applicants are also requested to visit the website of the Indian Mission concerned for detailed information about an Indian visa.