If it’s not too much trouble note that the specific handling time for an India visa differs constantly and the accompanying timings are estimated and are subject to change whenever. Handling time cannot be ensured. Nonrefundable tickets or reservations ought not to be bought until all visas and international IDs are made sure about and in your ownership.
Because of the high travel volume for the Christmas season, preparing times for certain Consulates, for example, Houston are at least three weeks.
General Processing Times Indian Visa.
- In the event that you make an application face to face, it will take around three to five(3-5) working days for handling.
- For people of the Indian starting point, US residents who require a reference and all non-US residents, and for momentary visas, it will take in any event one to about fourteen days for handling. It might take longer in a few cases.
- For all situations where earlier reference check is required, the preparing time for reference check it is in any event multi-week.
- At the point when you apply via mail, (for example, post, messenger and so on.), you should include the mailing and travel time the two different ways.
- Pilots and Crew individuals from all Chartered, Private planes, Cargo, Demonstration, and Trainers Flights are in the classification of Unscheduled Aircraft and are treated as Reference cases and they would require earlier leeway from able experts in India. It would take a base of five weeks for such an application. Without compulsory leeway, no visa will be given.
How to pay the India Visa fee?
While going through the India online visa application process, the applicant will get an option to pay the India visa fee. VFS Global does not accept India visa fee payment at any of the VAC (except for instances where certain nationalities are allowed to make the cash payment at one of the specified VACs).